Site Manager (KL / Selangor) / Site Supervisor (Johor)
- Responsible to take care all kind of company assets including equipment & machinery at site.
- Perform supervisory work, site inspection and monitor work progress at site.
- To assist site manager to run office administration works.
- To attend project meeting.
- Maintain safely in site / workplace.
- Negotiate with sub-contractor / suppliers on proposed quotation to secure the best price.
- Control project cost to ensure overall budget or projects is maintained from inception to complete.
- Prepare and manage pre-contract work and post contract work.
- To evaluate the progress claim received from sub-contractors and suppliers.
- To assist on any other ad-hoc tasks.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma / Degree in Quantity Surveying / Building equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Project.
- At least 3 - 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Matured & possess strong contractual knowledge.
- Good in planning, organizing and control skills.
- Required to travel outstation for project site discussion, meeting and / or inspection.
- Overtime where required.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.